What is Your Life Purpose?
To be clear about your Life Purpose is to put down the foundation for future growth.
So the sooner you become clear, the better your results will be in EVERY area of your life.
But how do you actually find your purpose? And how do you go about Aligning With Your Purpose?
This is a question many people struggle with. For some of us, it means dealing with issues of
self-esteem which keep us from believing the potential we all have inside.
Others succumb to the belief that you have to go and get a job to pay the bills to look after
the family. And somewhere along the way, the dreams you had when you were younger fade away.
Life becomes a treadmill of get up, go to work, come home exhausted and in all probability
not feeling very fulfilled by your day.
And all because you’re feeling stuck or even trapped by commitments you have made to your family
…check out the following and see if any of them feel familiar.
Some Tell-Tale Signs That You’re NOT Aligned With Your Purpose:
• It’s hard to motivate yourself to get up in the mornings
• You are stuck in a job where you feel undervalued
• You are frustrated with yourself because you keep making the same mistakes over and over again
• You’d like to quit your job, but who will pay the bills?
And yet, you have a sense that there is more to life than just “making a living.” You long for
a sense of personal fulfillment, the feeling that you are doing something which makes a difference.
You can remember the dreams you had as a child, or teenager, when it was exciting to anticipate how
your life might turn out – where you’d go, who you’d meet and what you’d do.
You probably didn’t at that stage think of who you would be, or more accurately who you would become,
but you did have a sense of what you enjoyed doing and what gave you pleasure.
What if you were told that all the answers you need were already inside you? That you don’t have to
go on a quest fraught with danger in order to uncover them? And that it’s actually much easier to
connect with your source of inner guidance than you might have thought?
If any of these reasons resonate with you, but you don’t know where to start, check out the amazing
Happiness Workshop here.
ABOUT Align With Your Purpose
You deserve to live a life aligned with your true purpose, sometimes called your soul purpose, by:
• learning how to connect with your higher self
• trusting its messages as you face life’s challenges
• embracing change rather than fighting it or fleeing from it
• nurturing your dreams as you learn to dream big
• letting go of limiting beliefs and blocks
• celebrating every step along your path to purpose!
Remember, “The Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.”
Are you ready to take that step today?